Publisher, Publishing Director and Host
You are currently connected to the website www.sandrineankaoua.com
The site is published by :
- Sandrine Ankaoua
- 14, rue du Maréchal Joffre 67000 Strasbourg
- Publication Director : Sandrine Ankaoua.
The site is hosted by :
- OVH Sarl SAS with a capital of € 10,000,000
- RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045 Code APE 6202A N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
- Office : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
The site was realized by :
- aoc-créa : www.aoc-crea.com
The visual identity was realized by :
- Magalie Comoretto – Graphic Designer : www.magaliecomoretto.com
Computing and Freedom
The former site www.lilozen.fr (replaced by sandrineankaoua.com) has been the subject of a declaration to the CNIL (National Commission of Computing and Freedoms) under the number 1276737.
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 called “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978, you have a right to access, rectify, delete data concerning you. This right can be exercised by making his request by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to the postal address: Sandrine Ankaoua – 14 rue Maréchal Joffre 67000 Strasbourg.
In any case, the data collected on the site www.sandrineankaoua.com will not be sold or sold to third parties. No email address will be sent to third parties including our partners except with the written agreement of interested parties. The data collected via the contact form are intended for the exclusive use of the company Ilozen for the need of certain services offered by the site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he proceeds to input them himself.
The navigation on the site www.sandrineankaoua.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
The user can configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies :
FOR Mozilla firefox :
- Choose the “tool” menu then “Options”
- Click on the “privacy” icon
- Locate the “cookie” menu and select the options that suit you
FOR Microsoft Internet Explorer :
- choose the menu “Tools” (or “Tools”), then “Internet Options” (or “Internet Options”)
- click on the tab “Confidentiality” (or “Confidentiality”)
- select the desired level using the slider.
The contents of the www.sandrineankaoua.com are subject to the legislation in force on the copyright and are the exclusive property Sandrine Ankaoua.
The charter and the logo were made by “” (Copyright “”, all rights reserved).
The company holds the rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction and redistribution of all or part of this content is subject to prior authorization Ilozen. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
This site is intended to provide information on all of the company’s activities. It is accessible free of charge to any user with access to the internet. It can not in any way be held responsible for errors, technical problems encountered on the site and all other sites to which we establish links, or any interpretation of the information published on these sites, as well as the consequences of their use.
The website www.sandrineankaoua.com is updated regularly by Sandrine Ankaoua. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: it imposes nonetheless to the user who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to become acquainted with it.
Terms of Sales
We thank you for considering that :
– any appointment not honored by the client and not canceled will be due.
– for a delay of more than 15 min compared to the initial time of the appointment: this delay will not be caught and the session will be due in full.